- Whitelist Opening: 07:00 a.m UTC, November 17
- Whitelist Closing: TBA
- Winner announcement: TBA
- IGO date: TBA
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): TBA
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS): TBA
- Listing time: TBA
- Claiming time: TBA
📖 Pool Detail
- Token type: BEP20
- Network: BSC
- Price per token: $0.01 per $BEM
- Vesting schedule: 34% unlocked at TGE. The rest 66% will be unlocked on the 3th and 5th month since TGE (33% each)
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
Token allocation for IGO pool: $98,000
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
Token allocation for Community pool: $2,000
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100
- Slot value: $20
📖 How to join the $BEM IGO pool on GameFi?
To be eligible for $BEM IGO on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $BEM IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
📖 How to join the Community Pool for $BEM on GameFi?
- Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE
- Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address BEP-20, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address BEP-20 you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
- Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
- No rank or whitelist application is required to join the pool.
- No KYC needed for $BEM Community Pool
- We will randomly pick 500 lucky people who completed all required tasks. Only 100 slots to buy $BEM are sold in the form of FCFS. Each slot is worth $20.
WALLET & TRADE PLATFORM: https://bewallet.com/accounts/login